Celebrations continued last night for Ed and Bob's 21st
We went to Chicago Pizza in Jax Beach the pizza was great!
![]() |
| Eddie, Me, Jess, Sam, Bobbie |
![]() |
| Me and the Birthday Boys |

One year ago, today, my friend Julie invited me to a Chi Phi Mardi Gras Party. I decided I was going last minute and I am really glad I did. One year ago today, at the party, I met Edward Bachmann. He stood by me for about 10 minutes before he introduced himself and asked me to dance. He asked me my phone number before I left the party and took a picture with me, then asked me out to dinner. The party was on Friday night, and on Tuesday morning I got the call from Ed telling me he would pick me up at 7:30 to take me to Mellow Mushroom. The rest is history. We've been through a lot, and he's been my best friend through everything. Eddie is smart, loving and hardworking; He's dedicated and the nicest, most positive person I've ever met. I'm really glad he is a part of my life!
Ten years ago, today, I sat in my 6th grade Science class when my teacher turned on the TV to see the news. On that day I learned what terrorism really was.
I learned that Evil is Real, and so is Courage.
"To New York rescue: I hear you, America hears you and the people who did this will hear from us soon." - George W. Bush
I decided to audition for my school's Forensics (speech and debate) team. Over 90 people tried, and I was one of ten to be accepted! For being on the team I get a Full Ride Scholarship!! I am really excited :]
Today my friend Cassy is moving into one of the bedrooms in my house! I am excited to have a new roomate :]
Today my friend Cassy is moving into one of the bedrooms in my house! I am excited to have a new roomate :]



No comments:
Post a Comment