Today's post is dedicated to my Dear Aunt Patricia.
She is a loyal and loving wife, mother, sister and friend-
a wonderful example of patience, faith, perseverance and kindness.
She always makes events more special by taking the time to do small things that make a huge difference.
She is my other Mom, always willing to help and ready to give advice!
I am so thankful for her positive influence in my life
and that I have been blessed to know such a beautiful person, inside and out.
She is self-less, always thinking of others!!
Aunt Patty is funny and a blast to be around- I am grateful to always feel welcome in her home.
I love you Tia!!


She's for sure my second mom also!
ReplyDelete:D You guys look so cute!!
p.s- I'll be riding your bike a lot this summer :)
WHAT????? What are you doing????A post just for me??Are you crazy??I feel so honored Bruninha!! Thank you so much!! I wish I was all the things you said I am... :) THANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteAnd I wish I looked better in those pictures... :)
I know I am one thing, I am blessed to have you as my niece...Thanks for posting about me... :)Good luck in Pensacola. :)
Love you!