I made the most delicious salad.. I keep making it in fact and it is SO easy!
I figured I'd share.
I start with a brown rice and quinoa (90 seconds in the microwave!)
then season some chicken (onion & garlic powder, salt, lemon pepper seasoning)
then pan cook it in some butter/oil (then cut it up and put it on top of the rice)
then add baby greens, tomatos, avocado, carrots, onions, cucumbers (and any other yummy veggies!)
Add a piece of garlic toast or french bread
Then season, I prefer olive oil and salt (eddie is more a ranch dressing man, so thats what he got)
This weekend/week I watched:
![]() |
| So funny, I was surprised to see this movie touch on serious topics. I cried a few times and really loved this! |
![]() |
| I wouldnt recommend this. I got a few good laughs, but in true Sacha Baron Cohen form, this film was super inappropriate! |




No comments:
Post a Comment