Here are a few fun things I've done since spring that I havent had a chance to blog about... Starting with one of my orlando trips with Ed! I got him tickets to an Orlando Magic game; Our seats were perfect and we had the best time!
Another time, Ed took me to my very first Chicago concert at the Hard Rock!!
![]() |
| We went on the Fear Factor Live show at Universal Studios, and WON!! We had to drink bugs faster than the other team (it was two military guys) and we blew them out of the water. It was awesome. |
My aunt Claudia and cousin Cristina came all the way from Brasil to visit! I had so much fun shopping and showing them around Jacksonville.














Bru, quanta coisa! How fun. But seriously lets be honest here. Summer is in Florida all year round. I am in TX right now, just dreading going back to Idaho. Because I know that once we get there, then my summer will be over. BOOOO!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! I love your blog, and I'm glad you are doing so well!
ReplyDelete