It's safe to say that I have been blessed with the most amazing friends in this world. The most intelligent, fun, charismatic, loving and loyal people I have ever met make my life worthwhile. Here's a post dedicated to them, to let them know publicly how much I love and appreciate them.
Stuart: I met my buddy Stu in the Miss Kulseth's fourth grade classroom. When I think of Stu I am mostly reminded of hour long conversations we've had since we were kids; always turning to eachother to vent and talk about life. Stuart is my responsible friend, the coolest nerd I know.
Kristen: I love this girl. We met in Utah a few years back in a Sorority, and somehow became roomates, and best friends. Kristen is always there for me, she always knows just what to say to make me feel better. She's such a hard-worker! An honest and loyal friend, I really look up to Kristen. She knows who she is and stays true to herself. Oh, and she's hilarious; we laugh untill we cry all the time.
Christian: My liebchen. We met in German class in the sixth grade at Falcon Creek Middle School, and have been inseperable since. My partner in crime, Christian is fearless and always up for crazy adventures. Talking to him always brightens my day; Christian is so full of life. People love being around him. He's always up to something fun and my Liebchen is the best shopping buddy. We have enough inside jokes to last us two lifetimes and were never bored when were together.
I cherish every moment and memory I have had with these people:]
My oldest, greatest friends;
I am a lucky girl to have such incredible, life-long friendships.



No comments:
Post a Comment