Monday, August 8, 2011

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

This weekend went by really fast! I was happy to spend plenty of time with Eddie.
He worked most of the day on Saturday, but I was busy cleaning the house and shopping! Sunday was a really fun day. We had breakfast at the Player's Cafe in Ponte Vedra (we love that place, the breakfast is always good and comes out really fast!) and then went puppy shopping! We didnt get anything, but I really want one.

We went home after a long day of stores and malls, and made dinner. Then Ed made a cake; It was all really yummy! Eddie is an awesome cook.
After dinner, it was Sunday movie night!! We saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I felt like there were too many unsolved things in the end, but it was a really great movie.
I am thankful to live near family, and to be surrounded by people I love and care so much about.



No comments:

Post a Comment