Tuesday, November 22, 2011

oops!

 Things keep happening and I keep putting off updating my blog!!
So I'll quickly go over what I've been up to:

First, Mack took me to a Gator Game! We had a really fun time in Gainesville. He gave me a tour of the campus, we ate pizza and enjoyed the game. Then we had BBQ for dinner and watched the Food Network when we got back home.


 Then it was Mom's Birthday!! I went to dinner at Eleventh South with her and Mack. The food was amazing and I am blessed to have such an awesome family.


 Then I had yet another Forensics Tournament, here in Jacksonville! I broke to finals in both events I competed in and could not have been happier with the results! I love my team, and the opportunity I have to compete in Forensics. It is challenging and very rewarding (not just because its a full ride scholarship. Bragging? Maybe.).









The Highlight of my month?? PREMIERE OF BREAKING DAWN!!!


I got to see the movie with Eddie, Sarah, Jeff and Aunt Patricia. We went to the midnight show and it was so worth it! I cant believe I have to wait another year to watch part two.. 

In the meantime, I will look forward to The Hunger Games!!

No comments:

Post a Comment