Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Break 2012


















The previous were pictures of the last trip I took to Orlando! This was the best trip to Orlando ever! Since I'm not at UNF, most of my friends have a different Spring Break than me... So we decided to head down for Orlando for a night! We stayed at the Royal Pacific at Universal Studios and it was amazing! The hotel is so beautiful and everything was perfect. My friend from Colorado (Hannah) and her boyfriend came and I was so happy to see her and catch up. They didn't have passes to the parks so Eddie and I went on our own both days. We got to have dinner at Texas De Brazil, and it was delicious! We all relaxed by the pool, walked around City Walk and just enjoyed each others' company.  I got pictures at our Magic Game with my great 'Stuff' hat :) I really didn't want the weekend to end.

My actual Spring Break was much less eventful. I went to the beach and Gym almost every day, and got to spend a lot of time with my Mom. I am so thankful for her, and happy to have been blessed with such a wonderful, loving Mother.

I am ready to go back to school and be busy again.
In 48 days I'm going on a CRUISE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment