Saturday, July 16, 2011

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

It has been a while since I last posted, and so many things have happened! 

Ready for a night out at Krave Nightclub.
Monopoly Guy
My Liebchen

The first guy to ask my ID!

 First, I went to Las Vegas. My first visit as a 21 year old, and it was amazing! I had the best time with my friends, and love every second of my trip. We stayed at Planet Hollywood, which may be one of my favorite hotels on the strip. It's right in the middle of all the fun on the strip, it is really clean and modern. It's a younger demographic hotel, the pools aren't bad and they have a mall right down stairs! We did a lot of walking around and shopping, we ate really great food and enjoyed hanging out and catching up. We went to a nightclub called Krave and had way too much fun.

I dedicated $10 to slot machines.
The 3 best friends that anyone could have :]
After Vegas it was Leo and Yanting's wedding! Everything was beautiful, and aside from the Bishop being an hour late, everything was perfect! It was a lot of fun; I loved being able to see my family and spend time with so many friends. 

The Chinese Outfits

Grandma with the Bride
Cousins!


With the Groom



I took a Red Eye back home to Florida, straight to the airport from the wedding. The flight was exhausting.. Vacations are nice, but it is oh so great to be home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment