| I watched this last week, and I didnt think it was very funny. So I wouldnt recommend it (or let Ed see it, haha) |
Here are some other fun movies we watched and loved so far this summer:
Saturday night Ed and I went to Dave and Busters for dinner and games! The food was terrible, but we had a lot of fun. We played basketball shooting games and Time Crisis 3 all night (our power card still has like 90 points on it, so theyll be seeing us again soon) it was awesome! On the way home, I bought a $1 Monopoly Lottery type ticket at the gas station, and won $20! It was a very exciting end to our night, and since we bought it together, we decided were going to spend the money on our weekly visit to Joseph's Pizza!
No comments:
Post a Comment