Friday, July 22, 2011

My waitress gave me Crabs!

I like food. Ed and I love going out to eat. It was a beautiful night in Jax Beach, so we decided to go to Joe's CrabShack; We ate outside on the deck. Eddie works here, so he gets 50% OFF (all the more reason to go to Joe's!). I had the Crispy Shrimp and a yummy jar drink, and Ed had a crab steampot. The food is ok overall, but the atmosphere is great, it's cheap for us with the discount and we love eating right on the beach!

We remembered we still had all those tokens left at Dave and Busters, so we went back, on a quest for arcade tickets!! We played Deal or No Deal, and some random games that are supposed to win a lot of tickets. We ended up with 875 tickets, and left with candy and a D&B shot glass. We had a great time:)





  

We went back to my house and watched "How Do You Know".. Eddie loved it, I thought it was an OK movie, not a must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment