Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Flat.

You know those days where you wake up with a flat tire and you just know it might all be downhill from there? Well I thought I was having one of those days... Lucky for me, I have a hero on speed dial who came and happily taught me to change a tire. (and by taught me I mean changed it for me)
Then, I saw this rainbow. 


I realized I am so blessed, and my day was better.
I love conference weekend, I learn so much and get to spend extra time with my amazing family.
After a delicious (and giant) dinner, we went to the beach and took pictures in the gorgeous sunset.










Ed and I hadn't made dinner at home in a long time, so we made hot dogs and fries :]
Maybe not the most nutritious meal we've ever had, but it sure tasted good!


A lot of Ed's friends have been turning 21, so we've been going out A LOT!

I babysat on Saturday night and we watched this. It was a cute movie; more interesting because it is a true story! 
Of course for weekly movie date Ed and I saw MoneyBall this week, and to be honest (sure I had some good laughs) the movie wasn't that great, and the ending sucked. Can't complain about Brad Pitt though! haha Did you see him on Ellen a few weeks ago??
Yesterday was my big brother Leo's 24th Birthday :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO! I love and miss you.
Im so excited that it is finally getting colder!! I love Summer but I am ready to bust out some cute sweaters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment